Guofa  No. 55
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, ministries and commissions under the State Council, and their respective agencies:
Advancing "Internet + government service" is a key link to implement the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, and to push the decentralization of power, the integration of management, and the optimization of service reform to deepen the depths, accelerate the transformation of government functions, and improve the efficiency and transparency of government services. It is of great significance to facilitate the people to do business and to further stimulate market vitality and social creativity. In recent years, some localities and departments have initially established an Internet government service platform, and actively carried out online services and achieved certain results. However, there are also problems such as incomplete online service issues, low level of information sharing, low transaction rate, and inconvenience to enterprises and the masses. At the same time, many localities and departments have not yet carried out this work. In order to speed up the work of "Internet + Government Affairs" and effectively improve the quality and effectiveness of government service, the following opinions are proposed.
First, the overall requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. We will conscientiously implement the spirit of the Eighth Central Committee, the Third Middle School, the Fourth Middle School, and the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee, thoroughly implement the spirit of the important speech of General Secretary Xi Jinping, and firmly establish the development concept of innovation, coordination, green, openness, and sharing, in accordance with the rule of law. Government, innovative government, clean government and service-oriented government, optimize service processes, innovate service methods, promote data sharing, open up information silos, implement open and transparent services, reduce institutional transaction costs, continuously improve business environment, and promote public Entrepreneurship and innovation are the most beneficial to the benefit of the people, allowing enterprises and the masses to run less errands, do things better, not add congestion, and share the development results of "Internet + government services."
(2) Basic principles.
Adhere to overall planning. Make full use of existing resource facilities, strengthen intensive construction, promote the integration of government service platforms, promote the linkage of links, and realize mutual recognition and sharing of government information resources and multi-party utilization.
Adhere to the problem-oriented. Starting from solving the problems of the people's strong reaction, slow work, and complicated work, we will simplify the process of optimizing the work, promote online and offline integration, respond to social concerns in a timely manner, and provide government services with diverse channels and ease of use.
Adhere to coordinated development. Strengthen cooperation and work linkage, clarify the division of responsibilities, achieve cross-regional, cross-level and inter-departmental overall promotion, do a good job of system linkage, and provide institutional and mechanism guarantee for “Internet + government service”.
Adhere to open innovation. Encourage the first test, use the Internet thinking, innovate the service model, expand the service channels, open the service resources, promote the construction of new smart cities by hierarchical classification, and build a new pattern of government service that the government, the public, and the enterprises participate together and complement each other.
(3) Work objectives. Before the end of 2017, the people's governments of the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and relevant departments of the State Council have established an integrated online government service platform to comprehensively disclose government affairs and services, and the standardization and networking level of government service has been significantly improved. By the end of 2020, the Internet and government services will be deeply integrated, and the “Internet + Government Service” system covering the whole country, departmental coordination, provincial level coordination, and network management will be established to significantly improve the level of intelligentization of government services and make government services more Being smart makes it easier, faster, and more efficient for businesses and people to do things.
Second, optimize the re-engineering of government services
(1) Standardizing online service matters. The people's governments of the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and the departments of the State Council shall comprehensively sort out the specific service affairs provided by the administrative organs, public enterprises and institutions directly to the public according to the statutory functions, and compile a catalogue of government affairs matters. Before the end of 2017, they will pass the government portal at the same level. The website is publicly released and updated in real time and dynamically. Code management of administrative service matters, standardizing the name, conditions, materials, processes, time limits, etc., and gradually achieving the same thing, the same standard, and the same code, providing non-differential and equal government services for information sharing and business collaboration. Lay the foundation.
(2) Optimize the online service process. Optimize and simplify the online application, acceptance, review, decision, delivery and other processes of service matters, shorten the processing time limit, and reduce the cost of doing business for enterprises and the masses. Any material that can be reused through network sharing shall not be required to be repeatedly submitted by enterprises and the masses; any information that can be verified by the network shall not be required to be repeatedly provided by other units; any matters that can be processed online shall not be required to be processed on site. Promote catalogue, standardization, and electronicization of business materials, and conduct online filing, online submission, and online review. Establish an online pre-audit mechanism, promptly push pre-audit results, and inform the materials that need to be corrected at one time; actively promote the application of e-licenses, electronic official documents, electronic signatures, etc. in government affairs services, conduct online verification and check, and avoid repeated submission of materials and circulation certificates. . Matters involving multiple departments are subject to one-off acceptance, online operation, parallel processing, and limited time. Establish a public participation mechanism, encourage people to share their experience, conduct satisfaction evaluation, and constantly research and improve. Governments at all levels and their departments must have unobstructed channels of Internet communication, fully understand social conditions and public opinions, actively and effectively respond to hot issues involving public interests, thoroughly interpret policies, respond to concerns in a timely manner, and enhance government credibility and governance capabilities.
(3) Advance service matters online. All business matters closely related to enterprise registration, annual report, change cancellation, project investment, production and operation, trademark patent, qualification certification, taxation and handling, and safe production, as well as education and medical care, household registration, social security, Closely related service matters such as labor and employment, housing security, etc., must implement online acceptance, online processing, and online feedback, so that government affairs and services should be "on the go, online."
(4) Innovative online service model. Accelerate the mutual recognition and sharing of government information resources, promote the trans-regional remote handling of service matters, cross-level linkage management, and inter-departmental coordination, and gradually form a national integrated service system. Carry out big data analysis of government affairs services, grasp and anticipate the needs of the public, provide intelligent and personalized services, and change passive services into active services. Introduce social forces, actively use third-party platforms, conduct appointment inquiry, license delivery, and online payment services; open online government service resources and data in an orderly manner, encourage the public, enterprises and social institutions to develop and utilize, provide diversification and innovation Sexual convenience service.
(5) Full disclosure of service information. All localities and departments shall, in government portals and entity government affairs halls, centrally and comprehensively disclose laws and regulations, policy documents, notices, service guides, review rules, frequently asked questions, supervision and reporting methods, and online accessibility related to government affairs. And the list of intermediary service items and agency directories involved in administrative approval, and implement dynamic adjustments to ensure accurate and consistent online and offline information content. Standardize and improve the service guide, list the conditions, process time limit, charging standards, precautions, etc.; clearly specify the name, basis, format, number of copies, signature signature, etc., and provide the specification form, fill in the instructions and demonstration text. Except for the clear conditions of the service guide, you may not increase your own requirements.
Third, the integration of upgrade platform channels
(1) Standardize the construction of online government service platform. The people's governments of the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and the relevant departments of the State Council shall rely on the government portal website to integrate the administrative service resources and data of the local departments, accelerate the construction of an authoritative and convenient integrated Internet government service platform, and provide one-stop services to avoid duplication. Decentralized construction; if it has been built separately, it should be integrated with the front end of the government portal as soon as possible. The central government portal website is the general portal of the national government service. The online government service platforms of all departments and regions must take the initiative to make a good connection and form a unified service entrance. Promote the interconnection of various business systems and government service platforms of government departments, strengthen the inter-platform linkage and unified identity authentication, and share data on demand to achieve “single sign-on and network-wide operation”. Establish and improve the electronic monitoring system of the government service platform to achieve dynamic monitoring of all matters. Utilize unified government service resources, actively promote platform services to mobile terminals, self-service terminals, hotline phones, etc., to provide enterprises and the masses with a variety of convenient channels.
(2) Promoting the integration and development of the entity government affairs hall and the online service platform. Adapt to the development needs of "Internet + government services", further enhance the service capacity of the entity government affairs hall, accelerate the integration with the online service platform, and form a new mode of government service that complements and complements each other online and offline. Promote the entity government affairs hall to extend to the Internet, integrate business systems, coordinate service resources, and unify service standards, so as to achieve seamless integration and integration. We will improve supporting facilities, promote government affairs, and handle all functions and powers in the entity government affairs hall. We will implement centralized management and one-stop operation to effectively solve the problem of errands between enterprises and the masses in the government affairs hall and departments. The management office of the entity government affairs hall shall strengthen the supervision and management of the units' stationing, matters handling, process optimization, and online operation, and promote the sunny operation of government services.
(3) Promote the seamless connection between grassroots service outlets and online service platforms. The township (street) government service center and the village (community) convenience service point directly serve the grassroots people, and should make full use of the shared online government service resources, close to the demand for policy advice and service, focusing on labor and employment, social insurance, and social assistance. In the areas of poverty alleviation and poverty alleviation, we will carry out on-site handling, free agency, etc., to provide convenient and comprehensive services for the masses. Accelerate the extension of online government services to remote and poverty-stricken areas such as the old and the poor, and achieve full coverage of the “Internet + government services”.
Fourth, tamping support foundation
(1) Promote the sharing of government information. The National Development and Reform Commission takes the lead in integrating and constructing a unified data sharing and exchange platform system, implementing the Interim Measures for the Administration of Government Information Resources Sharing, and opening up data barriers to realize the interconnection and sharing of data between departments and levels, especially to accelerate the population. The basic information bases such as legal persons, space geography, and social credits are interconnected, and an electronic license library and a unified identity authentication system are constructed. All departments of the State Council should speed up the integration of business systems for public service, sort out the catalogues for online government service information sharing, and open real-time data interfaces to the online government service platforms of provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) as needed to support government information resources across regions. Cross-level, cross-department mutual recognition sharing. We will do a good job in piloting the information and benefit the people. Before the end of 2017, we will initially implement the government service “No.1 Application, One Window Acceptance, One Network Management” among the 80 pilot cities of Huimin National, and form a copyable and scalable experience. Implemented nationwide.
(2) Accelerate the construction of new smart cities. Innovatively apply technologies such as the Internet, Internet of Things, cloud computing and big data, strengthen overall planning, focus on effectiveness, and classify and promote the construction of new smart cities to create a transparent and efficient service-oriented government. Converging data on urban population, buildings, streets, pipe networks, environment, transportation, etc., and establishing a new way of urban governance for big data-assisted decision-making. We will build a multi-inclusive and universal people's information service system, and actively develop the application of people's livelihood services in the fields of education, culture, health care, and social security, and provide more convenient, timely, and efficient public services to urban residents, migrant workers, and their families. . Improve the intelligent level of public infrastructure such as electricity, gas, transportation, water, logistics, etc., and implement refined operation management. Do a good job of grading and classifying new smart city pilot demonstration work, timely evaluate the effectiveness of work, and play a leading role in innovation.
(3) Establish and improve the system standards and standards. Accelerate the cleanup and revision of laws and regulations and relevant regulations that are not suitable for "Internet + government services", formulate and improve relevant management systems and service specifications, clarify the legal effects of electronic certificates, electronic documents, electronic signatures, etc., and focus on "legal compliance of service processes" The masses have difficulties in doing things and so on. The General Office of the State Council organizes the preparation of a national “Internet + Government Service” technical system construction guide, clear platform architecture, and standard specifications such as electronic license, unified identity authentication, government cloud, and big data applications.
(4) Improve network infrastructure. To build a network infrastructure with high-speed and smooth coverage, covering urban and rural areas, high quality and low price, and convenient service. Incorporate the construction of communication infrastructure into local urban and rural planning, realize the full coverage of fiber-optic networks in all district cities, and promote the access and upgrading of optical fiber in administrative villages in rural areas. Improve backbone network capacity and inter-network connectivity, and significantly reduce the level of Internet tariffs. As soon as possible, a number of optical network cities will be built. The fourth-generation mobile communication (4G) network will cover cities and villages in an all-round way, and more than 80% of administrative villages will implement fiber-optic to the village. Fully rely on existing network resources, promote the intensive construction of government affairs, and provide support and guarantee for online government services.
(5) Strengthen network and information security protection. In accordance with the requirements of the national information security level protection system, strengthen the information security construction of government websites at all levels, and improve the security system of “Internet + government services”. Clarify the security responsibilities of all platforms and systems of government service, carry out level protection and grading filing, level assessment, etc., and establish mechanisms for information security prevention, monitoring, notification, response and disposal. Strengthen the security monitoring of important systems and key links such as electronic licenses, unified identity authentication, and online payment. Improve the security protection capabilities of each platform and each system, check for security vulnerabilities, and make disaster recovery backups. Establish and improve the confidentiality censorship system, increase the protection of important data related to state secrets, trade secrets, personal privacy, etc., and improve the level of information security support and risk prevention.
V. Strengthen organizational protection
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. All localities and departments should attach great importance to it and fully understand the importance of the work of "Internet + government services" to build a service-oriented government that is clean and efficient, and the people are satisfied, and strengthen organizational leadership. The main responsible comrades should personally deploy and pay close attention to implementation, and clarify that a responsible comrade should be specifically managed, coordinated and supervised, and constantly unremitting. The general offices of the people's governments of the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and the general offices (rooms) of the departments of the State Council shall take the lead in coordinating the promotion, supervision and coordination of the "Internet + government services" work of the local departments, clarifying the working institutions, personnel and responsibilities, and establishing government services. The department, the information department and the relevant business units have a clear division of work and a coordinated and effective working mechanism. The General Office of the State Council shall strengthen the supervision and guidance of the work of "Internet + Government Affairs" in various departments of various regions, carry out supervision and evaluation, and promote the work to achieve practical results.
(2) Strengthening assessment and supervision. Establish an "Internet + Government Affairs" job performance appraisal system, incorporate into the government performance appraisal system, increase the weight of assessment, include key supervision items, and regularly report and publicize work progress and effectiveness. Give play to the role of media supervision, expert review, third-party evaluation, etc., unblock the channels for complaints and reports, and provide in-depth understanding of service conditions through simulation services and random sampling, and bring together people to improve services. Set up an error correction column on the government portal website, publicize the difficulties and problems encountered in the process of handling the work, and feedback the results in a timely manner. Improve the positive incentive mechanism, commend and reward the comprehensive evaluation and the actual effect according to relevant regulations; establish and improve the accountability mechanism, notify the ineffective implementation of the work, and harm the legitimate rights and interests of the people by doing nothing, chaos, and slow action. Accountability in accordance with the law.
(3) Increase training and promotion efforts. The “Internet + Government Services” work will be incorporated into the cadre education and training system, and training will be organized regularly. The service-oriented service is an important part of the training of public officials, improving service awareness, business ability and efficiency. Strengthen the training of professional talents, build a special network that has both Internet thinking and skills and is proficient in government affairs.